Summer is here and it’s the perfect time to try the latest recipe success in our household! While you may have tried the standard potatoes, onions and carrots foil packet on the BBQ this recipe kicks up the taste and will likely become a favorite and replace that other one!
P.S. If you like this, you may want to check out the hugely popular Loaded Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe on the blog as well…just sayin.
- 2 sheets of tin foil per recipe (I use that in addition to a foil BBQ pan for extra durability)
- 10-12 red baby potatoes, sliced
- ½ package onion soup mix
- 10-12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- ½ small onion, diced
- 2 TBSP margarine
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream (optional)
- Spray bottom sheet with cooking spray.
- Top sheet with sliced potatoes, onion soup mix, bacon, diced onion and shredded cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly mix.
- Top with margarine, add top foil
- Grill for 20-30 minutes on the BBQ
- Before serving, add fresh green onions and an additional sprinkle of shredded cheese.
- Serve with sour cream.