I did that thing again where I make and photograph a family recipe and then promptly forget about it for a month and realize I didn’t post it to the blog. That’s it. That’s the story behind this recipe. It’s an easy side-dish but can also be a delicious scoop-able dip for tortilla chips!
Creamy Corn Salad
- 4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine the corn, red onion, red bell pepper and jalapeño in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayo, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Gently stir into the corn mixture. Add in the chopped cilantro and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.