My 9 year old has declared this his favorite dip ever, says he’d eat “just this dip” for supper, and says I should “post in on your blog”. So here we are. Game day, holiday get togethers, or just a movie night with the family – all are perfect opportunities to make this dip. Smaller group or just the family? Simply cut the recipe in half.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (our method is to boil them for about 30m and then shred, but you can also bake it in the oven in a baking dish with enough water to cover)
- 1 block cream cheese (250g/8oz)
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, marble, we like shredded habanaro for an extra kick!)
- Once your chicken is shredded, add to a baking dish and combine remaining ingredients. Break up the cream cheese as much as you can for even cooking.
- Pop in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies like celery, carrots and peppers.