This is a great recipe year round – perfect for summer barbecues or holiday gatherings! The blend of flavors really does taste like a banana split – so good! Enjoy!
Banana Split Cheesecake
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar or icing sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 large container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Mix crumbs and butter/margarine to make a crust. Spread in 9x13 pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar and softened butter/margarine. Spread on crust.
- Add sliced bananas on top, then add drained pineapple.
- Spread whipped topping and then top with sliced strawberries.
You can also add other banana split toppings to the top like sliced almonds, walnuts, maraschino cherries, etc. To be extra decadent, add chocolate drizzle on top just before serving!