Here’s the recipe for Chicken Taco Salad using Extra Lean Ground Chicken:
Chicken Taco Salad
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Chicken
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 bag (260g) Old Dutch Arriba Zesty Taco Chips
- 1 head ice berg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Toppings of your choice (Catalina or Ranch dressing, green onions, salsa, jalapenos, etc.)
- Brown the chicken in a saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Add taco seasoning and 1 cup water, cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- To prepare salad, layer a bowl with a handful of taco chips, lettuce, chicken and cheese.
- Add additional toppings to taste, and serve!