If you’re looking for an easy, tasty, appetizer to offer at holiday gatherings – check out this recipe I just tried! Simple ingredients and quick prep means you can whip these up in no time.
Jalapeno Bacon Bites
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 package Crescent Rolls (regular, not Grands)
- ½ block (8oz size) cream cheese
- ½ jalapeno pepper, diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon (I used microwave bacon, super easy!)
- Open and roll-out Crescent Rolls. For "bites" cut each triangle in half (the photo above is of a larger portion, not cut in half)
- Place 1 tsp of cream cheese, a piece of bacon, and a few diced jalapenos on each triangle.
- Wrap crescent around, ensuring that all edges are sealed.
- Bake according to Crescent Roll package instructions, and serve with Ranch dressing (optional).