If you’re looking for a great fresh recipe to share on Mothers Day – and all spring and summer long because I know you’re going to love it that much – check out this delicious Blueberry Lime Fruit Salsa I made, after being inspired by a Yummly fruit salsa recipe!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ red onion
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- juice of two limes
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- salt to taste
- Combine blueberries, onion, lime zest, juice and cilantro in a food processor or blender and pulse.
- Choose your desired consistency. I like my salsa a little chunky but got a bit carried away today!
- Season with salt if desired.
- Serve with pita chips (cinnamon gives the whole recipe a nice twist!) or tortilla chips. This also makes an amazing topping on grilled chicken!