This is my favorite appetizer right now, and I fear if I keep making it I’ll grow sick of it but it hasn’t happened yet! It’s ridiculously easy to make too! You can make as many or as little as you need, but for this recipe let’s go football-game-day-with-friends size.
- 20 whole jalapenos
- 2 eight oz blocks of cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 2 packages bacon (regular sliced, not thick)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse jalapenos and then slice lengthwise, remove seeds/membranes.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and shredded cheese until well mixed.
- Stuff each jalapeno-half with a cheese mixture, wrap with a slice of bacon and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning on the broiler at the end for a few mins to crisp the bacon if needed.