Here’s the perfect way to:
1) Fill the empty space under the tree when you put it up too early because Mariah Carey was in your ear and you couldn’t help yourself but there’s no gift under the tree yet because you haven’t shopped yet or have nosy kids and:
2) Add to the holiday fun by doing an activity as a family while the tree is being set up, especially if you’re like me and sort of possessive over the tree-decorating and want to distract the kids and husband.
The BRIO Christmas Steaming Train Set wraps around the base of your tree for the perfect finishing touch to your Christmas decor! Build together as a family and spread the holiday cheer each day by watching the steaming train drive around with realistic steam effects! This stunning train set from BRIO provides the perfect opportunity to enhance your holiday joy and add to your decorating traditions!
More exciting features include:
- The battery-powered engine produces safe-to-touch steam as it moves and is easily refilled using the water load.
- This festive train set includes snowy tracks, a north pole train station with a Christmas tree and of course, a Santa Claus character.
- Use the buttons on the top of the train to move forwards/reverse and activate the front LED lights. Real-life based railway play helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, whilst also developing fine motor skills.
- A great BRIO World train set that works alone or as an addition to existing train set toys. Crafted to BRIO standards using high quality plastics and FSC-certified European beech wood. This train set is perfect for creating lasting holiday memories and traditions.
The Brio Christmas Steaming Train Set is available right now at Mastermind Toys in stores and online at a MSRP of $169.99. This is a set that you can use year after year as part of your holiday traditions too!
Here’s your chance to win a BRIO Christmas Steaming Train Set for your holiday traditions year after year! To enter, just fill in your name and email address in the form below and click BEGIN! Then, just leave a comment on this post sharing where you would use this if you won – would it fill the empty space under your tree, or do you have a special place just waiting to add this set?