Here comes Santa Claus, and if you still have time to get on his nice list I’ve got a great gift option for you! If your chance has passed and you’re looking ahead to the new year, this might be just the thing to help get your household spick and span for January.
Last month, Hoover sent me a Hoover IMPULSE Cordless Vacuum for our household. While I love a good full-size vacuum for our household, especially our second floor which is mostly carpet, a stick-vacuum is essential for our main-floor which is all hard flooring except for an area rug in the living room.
A quick build out of the box, the Hoover Impulse’s first feature most would notice is how light it is. Coming in at just 6lbs, it’s light enough for even the kids to use to help tidy up after breakfast. The enhanced swivel steering makes it effortless to use under the table, around chairs and stools, and under the sofas.
- Grab and Go Cordless Convenience – quickly tackle unexpected messes on multiple surfaces.
- Lightweight & Steerable Design – weighing less than 6 lbs. to easily maneuver under and around furniture.
- Multi-floor cleaning- great for hard floors and area rugs.
- Fade-Free Lithium Battery for long lasting cordless power.
- Removable Handheld Vacuum- Conveniently detaches for quick pick ups and access into tight spaces.
- Hoover Dashboard – Indicates selected mode and power level to optimize your cleaning.
- Double Tap Trigger for continuous cleaning power.
- Easy Clean Brush Roll – Easily releases with the push of a button.
- Easy Empty Dirt Cup- release dirt with the push of a button.
- Multipurpose Tools – Includes a comprehensive tool pack for any unexpected mess.
- Wall Mount – For convenient storage, so you’re always grab-and-go ready.
- Easy & Convenient wall charging- Gives you the option to charge the battery on the unit or the wall mount.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Driven by a powerful, fade-free lithium ion battery, the Hoover IMPULSE offers fast, powerful cleaning with cordless versatility. It holds a battery charge for a long time (I haven’t had it tucker out on me yet while cleaning like my old cordless started to), though of course if you’re using it on Boost Mode you’ll utilize more battery life that way. I only use Boost Mode for my shag living room rug, but beyond that, regular mode works perfectly.
The Hoover IMPULSE includes:
- Crevice Tool
- Dusting Brush
- Wall Mount
- Storage bag
Switching out the accessories is easy, which not only helps make cleaning effortless but also sparks new ideas on what to clean. I have never vacuumed the tops of my lamps before, nor the top of my patio door’s window ledge. And the sofa. Oh my. The amount of “stuff” in the sofa’s cushions was surprising, and it will now be something that I’ll have to pay attention to more often.
Overall, our family is really happy with the Hoover IMPULSE and it will be a part of our household routine now. I keep the accessories/tools (which come in their own Hoover logo bag) on a hook in my laundry room, and the IMPULSE takes up little room when charging. Interested in trying it yourself? You can find the Hoover IMPULSE at Canadian Tire on sale right now for $199.99 (regular $299!)
Here’s your chance to win! Just fill in your name and email address in the form below and click BEGIN! Then leave a comment on this post sharing why you’d love to win after reading this post, and you’ll be entered! There’s bonus entries available too – good luck everyone!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Hoover Canada. All opinions are, as always, my own.