Last month, I shared my picks for mom on a visit to Global Regina, ahead of Mother’s Day. While going to the spa (spahhhh) is awesome, I have gift cards *years* old in my purse because finding the time to go is more difficult than I thought. It’s my doing, entirely, I’m sure I could find a free Saturday afternoon for a body-wrap, but so many other things take precidence (this weekend it was football and birthday party drop-offs).
So, my segment was based on easy every-day items dad and the kids could find at the drugstore or big box store that they could then use in a gift-basket for mom to enjoy some “me” time at home, on her schedule:
– Olay Body Wash
– Pantene Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
– Pantene Hair Mask
– Venus Spa Razor
– Olay Make Up Remover Cloths
– Febreze Unstopables Candles
– Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
– Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit
– Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up Exfoliating Cleanser
– ProX by Olay Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System
To enter, we’re asking you – what’s one item from the list above that you have purchased or would like to purchase to give you a little bit of spa-ahh time at home?