This past fall I became a Residence Inn by Marriott Resident Blogger Ambassador, sharing info and news about this hotel brand chain. Perfect for business travels but especially families on the go, Residence Inn locations give you ample space for everyone so that your home away from home is enjoyable and stress free.
Imagine by surprise when, driving down Pasqua Street a few months ago, I noticed a Residence Inn by Marriott sign in front of a new build beside the Pasqua Hospital! How wonderful that a brand I’ve come to know so well is now in my own city.
From Residence Inn by Marriott:
Visit our extended stay hotel in Regina near the airport. Residence Inn by Marriott welcomes guests to experience one of the newest Regina long-term stay hotels. Located 3.5 kilometers from the Regina International Airport, enjoy the conveniences you need to thrive. Each one of our suites in Regina offers separate living and sleeping areas, fully-equipped kitchens and stylish furnishings. A complimentary grocery service keeps your refrigerator full and our Regina Airport hotel suites are also equipped with free Internet access to keep you connected. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast to start off the morning before visiting nearby attractions, such as the Casino Regina, Mosaic Stadium and more. In the evenings, return for engaging social hours and friendly hospitality at our Regina hotel. Whether looking for a hotel near Evraz Place, the Cooperators Center, RCMP Training Academy, or simply for a Regina long term stay hotel, the Residence Inn will ensure you thrive during your stay
Our hotel near the Regina Airport features spacious accommodations offering the comforts of home.
- Fully equipped kitchen for quick snacks or your favorite meals
- Stay productive with complimentary internet access at your large work desk with ergonomic chair.
- Leave us your grocery list and come back to a fully stocked kitchen in your very own Regina suite.
- Sleep tight with luxury bedding including rich cotton linens, thick mattresses and fluffy pillows.
- Use the pullout sofa as sleeping space for extra guests at our Regina hotel suites.
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
- Numerous restaurants minutes away (Boston Pizza, The Keg, Browns Social House).
- Minutes to Regina International Airport (YQR)
- Next to Pasqua Hospital, Evraz Place, Brandt Center, The Cooperators Center
I love so many of the features about this hotel – can you imagine having a fully stocked kitchen when in town at Pasqua Hospital to visit a loved one? Or in for Agribition – no worries about needing to run out for food for the kids when groceries will be waiting for you inside your suite.
This location opens February 2016!