It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!
The holiday season doesn’t start to feel real to me until the tree is up and the house is decorated. Even then, the final touch is most definitely having the house smell like the scents of the season.
For the past few years I’ve been using Scentsy products to make my house smell warm and inviting, especially during the holidays. In the fall, I eagerly await the new catalog to find out what the new holiday scents are going to be (and plan which holiday favorites to stock up on!)
Holiday warmers from Scentsy also help to add to the fun by sneaking in holiday scents among your decor! My favorite is the Snowman Warmer! Just one or two Scentsy Bars is all you need to warm to scent your house.
My 3 favorite holiday scents this season from Scentsy are (with descriptions from the Scentsy catalog):
Silver Bells – Icy peppermint candy canes dance over warm and welcoming winter pear and crisp apple, all enveloped in a velvety blanket of caramel and vanilla sugar.
Snowberry – Luscious blend of loganberry, strawberry, peppermint and zesty cinnamon.
Whiteout – Exhilarating blast of cool peppermint and sweet, golden apple, blanketed over frosty winter pine.
In summary, if you like vanilla give Silver Bells a try, if berries are your thing then Snowberry will be perfect and if you love peppermint you will love Whiteout!
Scentsy Gift Ideas!
- Scentsy Buddies ($30 each) – For the child in your life or the child in you, the Scentsy Buddy is the perfect cuddly companion and is always ready for fun with a big dose of fragrance! Buddies include one Scent Pak, and individual Scent Paks are available in 36 fragrances for $8 each.
- Scentsy Plug-In Warmers ($24 each) – Scentsy Plug-In Warmers help you bring amazing fragrance to smaller rooms with little counter space. Available in a range of colours and designs, each Plug-In features a detachable base, making it quick and easy to change fragrances. *Over 80 Scentsy Bar scents available for $6 each.
- Scentsy Solid Perfumes ($21 each) – Five of Scentsy’s most beautiful scents reformulated as fine-fragrance perfumes that work with body chemistry to create a captivating Scentsy experience that is uniquely yours.
- Scentsy Room Spray ($10 each) – Perfect for closets and hotel rooms, this spray makes an ideal stocking stuffer. One simple spray can fill a room with your favourite Scentsy fragrance.
- Scentsy Fragrance Foam ($7 each) – Available in 15 fragrances, Scentsy Fragrance Foam is emollient-rich, lusciously scented and alcohol-free hand cleanser, killing germs without drying hands.
- Scentsy Travel Tins ($6 each) – Scentsy Travel Tins are your perfect portable fragrance, whether going on vacation or travelling in your car. Simply open the tin to release the scent! Travel Tins are available in 29 different fragrances.
- Scentsy Scent Circle ($4 each) – This scented disc hangs freely in lockers, closets and cars, and is packed with fragrance. Available in all scents.
Scentsy is giving 1 of my Canadian readers everything they need to get their house smelling holiday-fabulous! 1 of you is going to win a Gingerbread Scentsy warmer and 3 Scentsy bars – Whiteout, Cinnamon Vanilla and Christmas Cottage! To enter to win, just leave me a comment here telling me about your experience with Scentsy – have you tried the products, been to a party, or heard about it yet (if not, you can enter your postal code here and find a consultant near you!)
For additional entries:
~ Subscribe via email or Reader
~ Grab my button
~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
~ Follow @FeistyFrugal and @Scentsy on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (RT 1x per day) I entered to win the @scentsy giveaway @FeistyFrugal http://bit.ly/uUXsoZ to make my house smell delicious this holiday season! (CDN only)
~ Like Feisty Frugal and Fabulous on Facebook (please leave your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan)
~ Like Scentsy Canada on Facebook
~ Click share on the Facebook post here, to tell your friends!
This giveaway will end on December 2nd at 9PM CT . Giveaway is open to Canadian addresses only.