Beating the holiday rush and hunting for year-end deals is about to get easier as select Old Navy stores across Canada will remain open overnight starting at 7 a.m. December 23 to 7 p.m. the next day and re-open again Boxing Day at 4 a.m. until late at night. Stores will be offering last-minute shoppers and deal seekers exceptional prices on women’s, men’s and kid’s clothing and accessories from famous slipper booties to stylish graphic hoodies and more.
Select Old Navy (www.oldnavy.ca) stores across Ontario, British Columbia, Atlantic Canada, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba will offer pre-holiday around-the-clock and extended Boxing Day shopping. Additionally, many locations across the country will open as early as 7 a.m. and close as late as 10 p.m. on December 23. On December 24, select stores will re-open at 7 a.m.
Queen’s Square, Etobicoke *
Silver City Centre , Gloucester*
Eglinton Town Centre, Scarborough*
Rio Can Centre, Kingston *
Harwood Centre, Ajax *
Wellington Commons, London *
Stone Road Mall, Guelph*
Devonshire Mall, Windsor*
Hyde Park Centre, London*
Thunder Centre, Thunder Bay*
Limeridge Mall, Hamilton
St. Vital Shopping Centre
St. James Station
Sunridge Mall, Calgary*
South Edmonton Common*
North City Centre, Edmonton*
Southpoint Common, Red Deer*
Preston Crossing, Saskatoon*
Victoria Gate, Regina*
Village at Park Royal, West Vancouver
First Pro Langley, Langley
Tillicum Mall, Victoria
Mic Mac Mall, Dartmouth*
First Pro Charlottetown, PEI*
First Westmorland, Saint John*
Wheeler Park Power Centre, Moncton*
Bayers Lake, Halifax*
Cabot Power Centre, St. John’s*
* Indicates stores that are also open Boxing Day from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. with the exception of the listed British Columbia stores which open at 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. December 26. Atlantic Canada stores listed will re-open December 27 at 4 a.m. to 11 p.m
Looking for last minute deals? Check out these Top 5 Last Minute Deals from Old Navy:
1. Jingle jammies under $20 – The quintessential holiday gift, this flannel must-have in plaid and festive printed styles for men and women are a holiday tradition.
2. Slippers for everyone starting from $15 – Old Navy’s famous slippers include Sherpa, patterned and fun, striped cozy knit bootie styles for the entire family.
3. His and her chunky knits under $40 – Choose from boyfriend cardigans for her or argyle v-necks for him along with a full assortment of trend-right styles.
4. Women’s on-trend outerwear under $100 – Sophisticated wool-blend ruffle collar and double-breasted styles are sure to please the fashion-savvy lady on your list.
5. Graphic hoodies starting from $20 – Old Navy has an array of cool-kid approved graphic and printed hoodies for girls, boys and of course, adults.
I’m eager to check out the deals at Old Navy, and now I’m super curious about all the Boxing Day sales since the store closest to me is one of the ones open at 4 a.m!
1 of my lucky Canadian readers is going to win a $50 Old Navy gift card! To enter, tell me where the location closest to you is (from the list above)!
For additional entries:
~ Follow me (join this site with Google Friend Connect)
~ Subscribe via email or Reader
~ Grab my button
~ Grab my Holiday 2010 Gift Guide button
~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
~ Follow @FeistyFrugal on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (RT 1x per day) Check out the extended shopping hours for @oldnavycanada and boxing day hours too! http://bit.ly/gfzJVn WIN a $50 GC @FeistyFrugal
~ Like Feisty Frugal and Fabulous on Facebook (please leave your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan)
~ Like Old Navy Canada on Facebook
This giveaway will end on December 26th at 9PM CT . Giveaway is open to Canadian addresses only.