How do you make the same old burger exciting again? Everyone seems to have a burger recipe, or a secret ingredient that makes their burgers unequivocally their burgers. Here’s an addition I found via my friends on Facebook – BBQ Potato Chips added to the ground beef instead of the usual bread crumbs!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 small white onion, minced
- 1 cup crushed BBQ potato chips (I used Lay's)
- dash of salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and form into patties, it doesn't get much easier than that!
- Grill about 15 minutes, turning once.