Thomas & Friends have been a part of childhoods for decades now. I remember a friend of mine – well before I was even considering having kids – explaining to me the obsession her little guy had with Thomas & Friends and trains. I didn’t understand it at the time. It wasn’t until my first was born that I did. The way his face lit up when he saw his Thomas trains (and bedding, and shirts) was pretty awesome. I love that Thomas & Friends is still capturing the hearts and imaginations of kids this holiday season too.
Little engineers can zoom, race and chase all over Sodor and beyond with the Thomas and Friends Race and Chase R/C from Fisher-Price. The large, remote-controlled Thomas and Percy train engines are linked together with a steam cloud carrying handle and feature realistic train sounds, just like on the show! Kids control all the exciting racing action with the toddler-friendly remote. Get ready, Thomas and Percy. Let’s go!
- Fun racing, chasing action with large, remote-controlled Thomas and Percy train engines
- Kids control the action with easy, two-button remote controller.
- Send the engines forward or in reverse
- J-turnSteam cloud handle links engines together and makes it easy to take the racing fun to-go
- Engines make realistic train sounds, just like on the Thomas and Friends show!
- For toddler and preschool racers ages 2 years and up
One lucky reader is going to win a Thomas and Friends Race and Chase R/C from Fisher-Price (ARV $49.99). To enter to win, just fill in your name and email address in the form below and click BEGIN! Then just leave a comment on this post sharing your own Thomas & Friends memory!