Remember running to the ice cream truck when we were kids, purchasing your favorite frosty treat, and sitting on your steps with the sweet satisfaction of it melting in your mouth?
THIS is what tasting an Orange Creamsicle Cocktail is like, except it’s boozy and for grown ups and you may need to fit a comfortable patio chair first.
I’ve declared this my summer drink, and three girlfriends have confirmed it’s pretty amazeballs since I’ve been serving it on my deck, so here you go. You can’t get a better recommendation than 3 boozy girlfriends confirming it.
- Orange Soda
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
- Whipped Cream Spray
- Rim a glass with sugar and fill to the top with ice
- Add 1 shot glass of Whipped Cream Vodka
- Add 1 TBSP of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Fill to the top with Orange Soda and stir lightly
- Top with Whipped Cream Spray, pop in a straw, and serve!