One of the things I always request my mom make during the holidays is her delicious spinach dip recipe. She’s given it to me before, but I never seem to have frozen spinach on hand and if I do, it’s frozen when I need it! I found a recipe for spinach dip on the back of a bag of fresh spinach this week, adjusted it a bit, and now have my go-to recipe! Since we’re not going home for Christmas this year, this Spinach Dip will do just fine!
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1½ cups Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ package onion soup mix
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise and soup mix.
- Add spinach, onions and cheese.
- Mix thoroughly, chill at least one hour before serving.