Spring certainly makes everyone happy. Despite the weird weather, washing your car more often, and kids coming home wet from the school playground – we’re in a much better mood than we were 30 days ago. Sunshine invigorates us and I find I’m out more during the spring months, just perusing the shelves and finding new pretty things to wear too.
You may have noticed some new products in the shelves if you’re like me and have come out of hibernation! As I mentioned in the segment below, sometimes walking into the drugstore is like hearing angels sing – it’s all pretty and shiny and yes a bit overwhelming. I shared some of the newest products on shelves, with a reminder that busy moms have limited time and some ideas on how to treat a new mom in your life, in this segment at Global Regina:
— Global Regina (@GlobalRegina) April 18, 2018
Here’s a look at the items I featured:
- Micellar Water & Blue Ginger Shampoo refreshes flat, limp hair by removing dirt and oils to reveal radiant hair
- Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
- Colour-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colourants
- Refreshing notes of fresh ginger blossom, floral bouquets and clean musk
- Unique facial cleanser draws out impurities and draws in hydration for naturally glowing skin
- Actually improves skin’s condition as you wash
- Creamy lather leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Hydrating formula with deep sea kelp and aloe extract
- Non-stripping formula is perfect for daily use on all skin types
- Pamper yourself with our unique sulfate free Hair Food Colour Protect Dry Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine and Pear Fragrance
- The lightweight hair refresher recipe absorbs excess oils and transforms oily hair into fresh hair
- Invigorating refresher that leaves hair looking and feeling clean
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
Something I mentioned in the segment is taking care of new moms. Something I like doing when visiting a new mom is to simply offer to snuggle the baby while mom hops in the shower or bath and takes some time for herself. A great gift idea when creating gift baskets for baby is to include a plush towel, robe or hair wrap for mom. I picked up the cozy towels I brought for the segment at Bed Bath & Beyond on sale for $9.99!
Mother’s Day is coming up, and our focus is of course on mom and making her feel special. As moms we know beyond that one day it falls on us to ensure we’re remembering self-care. Whether that’s scheduling in a monthly massage, or just buying something new once in awhile to make you feel good. We need to take care of ourselves in order to be able to take care of others.
My friends at Proctor & Gamble generously offered to share the beauty products they sent me with my readers! One lucky reader is going to win a box filled with the same P&G products I shared in the segment above, hooray! To enter to win, simply fill in your name and email address in the form below and click BEGIN! Then leave a comment below sharing which one in particular you’d like to try first!