It’s definitely cold and flu season (pretty much as soon as the kids are back in school I declare it as such, but fine the experts say it’s now during the middle of winter.) We have been pretty good so far, but I know better. I got a chuckle out of this tweet the other day and retweeted it, in solidarity.
Saying “my kids have been pretty healthy this winter” just once is seven million times more dangerous than saying “Beetlejuice” 3x in a row.
— Kim Bongiorno (@LetMeStart) February 7, 2017
So, we’re doing as much as we can to ensure we all stay healthy this winter. We got our flu shots, we take our vitamins, and we (hope we) dutifully wash our hands often. I’m always open to extra defense tactics, so was happy to include a new product from Arbonne in our kitchen-cabinet artillery.
Arbonne Essentials Antioxidant & Immunity Support is a 30 mL pouch of fruit juices infused with antioxidant vitamins, minerals and botanicals to help maintain healthy immune function.
· Fruit juices from blueberry, pomegranate, acerola, and elderberry and part of a 3-tier system featuring botanicals, as well as a clinically studies ingredient that helps to maintain immune function
· Includes botanical blend of green tea, guarana, yerba mate and ginseng
· Individual pouches are convenient for home and travel
· Take daily to help maintain immune function, helping you to stay healthy year round
· No high fructose corn syrup or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
· Vegan-formulated, formulated without gluten
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
· Saccharomyces cerevisiae – a natural, dried yeast fermentate – helps to reduce the incidence of cold and flu symptoms
· Vitamins C and D help to maintain immune function
· Source of antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
· Milk thistle is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a liver protectant and helps support liver function
How to Use:
· Adults: Drink one 30 mL packet once daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications. Shake vigourously before drinking
You can order this and any Arbonne product from your local Arbonne distributor. Don’t have one? Ask your friends (I find Facebook is great for this!) or shop Arbonne online here!
I have a box of Arbonne Essentials Antioxidant & Immunity Support (30 packets for a 1 month supply) to give away to one of our readers. Valued at $90 this could be just the product you need to help get you through the winter!