Easter weekend is ahead, so here’s one of our household favourites anytime of the year, that’s perfect for Easter brunch with the family!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp diced onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Whisk milk and eggs in a bowl until well blended
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Pour into 12 non-stick muffin cups (I spray mine with cooking spray)
- Bake 40 minutes
You can, of course, use pork bacon (I use microwave bacon in a pinch!) and add or eliminate your favorite quiche ingredients to suit your taste. My kids devour these, so sometimes I’ll make a double batch and pop the leftovers in the fridge – they microwave well for a filling after-school snack!