I’m updating an old recipe I’ve had on the site for years! I popped it back into drafts intending to take a better photo (when I first sharing recipes years ago my photos were not pretty!) but then I promptly forgot! I only realized it was missing when a friend asked where my recipe went, as she knew my site was where she’d grab it from. Whoops!
So, here it is! It seems like I only make this recipe in the fall and I don’t know why! I made it for the first time after looking for a way to use up leftover Halloween candy and I suppose that’s why it seems to be a fall recipe for me! In any case, enjoy! It’s certainly a great way to use up Mars Bars Minis!
- 4 full size (58g) Mars Bars OR 12 Mini (18g) Mars Bars
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- In a sauce pan on medium heat or in a double boiler, melt Butter.
- If using full size bars, chop Mars Chocolate Bars in half inch slices and place in saucepan.
- Stir until mixture has completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies, stirring until completely coated.
- Pour mixture into small baking pan.
- Refridgerate until cool/solid and cut into squares.