This is a super-easy recipe that my kids love! I serve it with a side salad so I can feel like we’re being at least a little bit healthy! This meal is carb and gooey delicious overload. No wonder the kids love it so much…
Upside Down Pizza
This is a recipe kids will love - the ingredients are easy to swap out, add more of one or less of another to suit your tastes. Love recipes where you essentially "toss it all in and pop it in the oven!"
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Brown beef and onion and garlic in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Once browned, drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of the sauce mixture.
- Next layer the sour cream on the mixture.
- Add the cheese.
- Top with crescent rolls. You may need to be creative and cut the crescent roll with a knife to fit.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.