It’s grilling time!! We try and grill all year round but when it’s -40 below (yes, really) it’s just not as fun, or as satisfying. Spring and summer grilling is where it’s at. If you have a few go-to marinade recipes, it makes things all the more easy. This is one of my go-to chicken marinades!
For chicken – I use fresh Maple Leaf Prime – no boxed frozen chicken breasts will do!
- ¼ cup oil (extra virgin olive oil is best but vegetable oil will do)
- ½ cup soy sauce (make sure it's low sodium)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley sprigs
- 1.5 - 2 TBSP Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Simply mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and pour over chicken. Marinade at least one hour but the longer (8 hrs or more) the better!
- I suggest low sodium soy sauce as I find the Montreal chicken seasoning salty, so don't overdo the salt!