I am not a fan of winter. At all. I don’t like any winter sports (I may laugh the first time we fly down a hill on a toboggan but after that, I’m done) and I definitely don’t enjoy shivering in -40 degree temps. As I write this blog post I’m sitting under a heated blanket (cranked to 7).
It’s no surprise then that, like many people, I drink more coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the winter months. Up until recently, I only boiled water in a kettle on my stove. I had no idea how much more convenient, easier and safer an electric kettle was.
The Hamilton Beach Programmable Kettle takes it one step further by giving you all the features above with a programming function so you can wake up to hot water for tea or have hot water for a full hour while the kids are outside in the yard – ready the moment they come inside.
- 5 pre-set temperatures for a variety of teas, coffee, or cocoa
- Programmable clock for wake-up ready hot water
- Smart programming keeps water hot for one hour
- Boils water faster than a microwave, safer than a stovetop kettle
- Simple +/- buttons adjust temperature
1 of my Canadian readers is going to win a Hamilton Beach Programmable Kettle (ARV $69.99!) To enter to win, just use the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway