The past few days have definitely put me in the Halloween mood (and not just because I’m feeling witchy!!) I found my Halloween costume for Blissdom Toronto, and all my kids have their costumes ready to go – hooray for preparation early this year! My enthusiasim might have something to do with the super-fun Halloween Package I received from Kraft Foods.
This package is full of goodies including:
• 3 Halloween flavors/shapes of JET-PUFFED Marshmallows (new!)
• 2 Halloween JELL-O Molds and JELL-O product
• 1 package of Halloween OREO cookies
• 2 flavors of VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (new!)
• 2 seasonally-inspired flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence (new!)
• A variety of goodies to help get your party started like an orange casserole dish, kid’s Halloween apron, Halloween serving dish, pumpkin party tooth picks, and glow-in-the-dark Halloween cups
I got to work immediately using the Kraft Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows (not available in Canada, sorry guys!) to make these Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats. It definitely gave them a bit of pumpkin flavor which was a fun surprise – though making them with plain marshmallows doesn’t disappoint either.
My 8 year old is so excited to make a jello brain using the mold provided! There’s a ton of great jello ideas online too, we we’re going to have fun using the molds provided and some researched ideas. What a fun package thanks to Kraft!
One of my US readers is going to win the Spook-tacular Halloween Prize Package above from Kraft, just like mine, valued at $100! To enter to win, just use the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway