Disguise, the Halloween division of JAKKS Pacific, is getting ready to dress up all the pirates, monsters, fairies, superheroes, and princesses this Halloween. As one of the world’s leading manufacturer of costumes, Disguise is launching its new 2012 line of exceptional Halloween costumes and accessories. Disguise partners with leading studios, along with leading retailers to bring millions of costumes to the American market each year!
· Political themed masks: Political masks will be one of the bigger trends this election year, with industry experts keeping a watchful eye on mask sales. Historically, it has become an unofficial but accurate predictor of who will win the election (the candidate mask that sells the most, usually wins the election). http://www.disguise.com/
· WINX Club—Based on the hot new Nickelodeon show, your daughter can be Stella, Bloom or Flora! Deluxe costume includes dress, wings and pair of glovettes ($29.99). http://disguise.com/
· Monsuno: Based on the new Nicktoons series—your child can choose Chase Suno Classic—a jumpsuit and 3-D Monsuno core ($19.99) or Lock Monster Deluxe – a jumpsuit with muscle torso and arms, gauntlets with attached spikes, and mask ($29.99). http://www.disguise.com/
· Disney/Pixar’s Brave: Watch your daughter transform into Merida. Both Classic and Deluxe costumes available ($24.99-$34.99). http://disguise.com/
· Disney’s Cinderella: Choose from Cinderella Shimmer Deluxe ($39.99), Cinderella Tween ($47.99), Cinderella Light Up Deluxe ($48.99), Deluxe Sassy Cinderella for adults ($59.99) and Cinderella Baby. http://disguise.com/showitems.
· Marvel’s The Amazing Spiderman: Adult and child costumes and accessories, including the Lizard Classic Muscle and Spider-Man Movie Classic Muscle (costumes/accessories range from $5.99-$59.99). http://www.disguise.com/
· Disney’s Shake it Up: Your tween will love being Rocky or Cece for Halloween! Cece Deluxe includes top with attached jacket, leggings and pair of boot covers ($31.99); Rocky deluxe includes dress, leggings and pair of boot covers ($31.99). http://www.disguise.com/
· Disney Junior-Jake and the Neverland Pirates: Jake Deluxe includes jumpsuit, bandana and pair of boot coverings ($29.99) and Izzy Classic includes top, pants, head scarf and pouch necklace ($19.99). http://shade.keeptrees.com/
· Bob’s Burger’s adult costumes/accessories: Bob’S Burger Costume includes apron, mustache and faux Bob’s pen ($19.99). Gene’S Burger Costume includes foam overlay and faux megaphone ($39.99). http://shade.keeptrees.com/
· Masters of the Universe: Choose from He-Man Classic Muscle Adult($49.99) or Skeletor Classic Muscle Adult($49.99) or Women’s She Ra Deluxe Adult ($49.99). http://shade.keeptrees.com/
After pursuing the list above, we picked the Disney Cinderella Light-Up Deluxe to review when offered the opportunity. My daughter is 4 and, not surprisingly, is big into princesses so this costume was a huge hit for her. She is so excited that it actually lights up and has been telling anyone who will listen about her light-up costume for Halloween.