Broccoli Stuffed Chicken
Adapted from the Kraft Foods website.
- 1 pkg. Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. paprika (can be eliminated if you’re not a fan)
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl. Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, pound chicken to ¼-inch thickness. Add broccoli to stuffing; mix lightly.
- Spread onto chicken, then roll up.
- Place chicken, seam-sides down, in a baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken. Top with paprika and cheese.
- Add remaining stuffing mix around the chicken in the dish.
- BAKE 45 min.
You can add your favorite seasonings to the stuffing/broccoli mix as desired. I added some garlic salt and seasoning salt.