This is one of my absolute favorite summer dishes that my mom has made for years. I don’t know why it’s a summer-only dish, it just seems fitting for some reason. Don’t count calories, people, just enjoy!
Creamy Dill Potatoes
Author: Feisty Frugal & Fabulous' Mama
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2.5 lbs potatoes, unpeeled and quartered if large
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Flour to thicken (approx ½ tsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash unpeeled potatoes and quarter if needed (I love using small potatoes for this!)
- Boil potatoes in salted water, drain.
- Heat 2 cups of whipping cream to boiling (slowly, as the cream will burn easily!) Simmer on medium-low for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp chopped dill, 1 tbsp chives and 1 tbsp sour cream.
- Add flour to slightly thicken and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes in serving dish and enjoy!