Maple Leaf Prime Naturally Portions™ are 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts individually wrapped and vacuum sealed inside an easy open and easy close outer bag. This allows you to only use what you need and save the rest for later. Perfect if you’re making dinner for that one picky eater in your house or if you actually ever get to have a meal by yourself. The outer bag is freezer ready and ensures your chicken always tastes as fresh as possible and is ready when you need it.
I love this idea! We are bulk-food maniacs sometimes and when we portion everything out for freezing I’m really proud of our efforts – until I want to make a light lunch recipe and all I have are frozen packages of family-sized amounts of chicken in the freezer. When I saw the commercials for Maple Leaf Prime Naturally Portions™ I thought the idea was so simple it was genius!
Smaller portions come in handy for recipes like this delicious one for Buffalo Chicken Wraps that I found on the MapleLeafPrime.ca website! I love anything Buffalo Chicken, so this was a must-try recipe.
- 5ml Vegetable oil
- 1 PRIME™ Portions Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Salt & pepper
- 15 ml Barbecue sauce
- 5 ml Hot sauce
- 5 ml Ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 30 ml Shredded carrots
- Green leaf lettuce
- 2 Small tortillas
- Heat vegetable oil in a small fry pan over medium heat.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and fry for 2 minutes each side until lightly browned. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) water to pan, cover and cook for 4 minutes each side for a total of 8 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 170°F (77°C).
- Remove from pan and slice into strips.
- Whisk together barbecue, hot sauce and salad dressing in a bowl. Add chicken and carrot and toss to combine.
- Divide lettuce among tortillas and top each with chicken mixture. Roll up and serve immediately.
Want to try Maple Leaf Prime Naturally Portions yourself? Here’s your chance to win a $50 Visa gift card to buy that and everything else you’d need for this recipe (and a little left over for some beverages or dessert!) Follow the directions below to enter, and don’t forget to grab those bonus entries!
a Rafflecopter giveaway